Our General Terms And Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
5. After a prolonged period of inactivity whereby a user fails to login to an account, we reserve the right to disable or terminate the account. If an account has been deactivated for inactivity, the username associated with that account may be given to another user without notice to you or such other party.
7. We can not refund any money taken for advertising, if an event is cancelled. The placement of an advert is limited and we have therefore made it unavailable for someone else to use for that period.
Cardiff Classified Ads Terms
cardiff.guru specifically disclaim any and all liability to advertisers, readers and users of any kind for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and however arising, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause, and whether on the part of cardiff.guru, or their servants or agents, or any other person. cardiff.guru assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions on the website or in any other documents or sites which may be referred to or linked to by this website.
All product names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Some documents may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information relating to that document or organisation. The user agrees that cardiff.guru has not conferred by implication, or otherwise, any licence or right under any patent, trademark or copyright (except as expressly provided) of cardiff.guru or of any third party.
The information (text and images) contained on this website is for informational purposes and is published in good faith. Whilst every care has been taken in its preparation, cardiff.guru does not make any warranties nor representations as to its accuracy or reliability. We neither accept nor assume any reliability in relation to the contents of these pages, and they should not be relied upon as accurate. In no event do we accept liability of any description including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of this website or its contents. cardiff.guru do not under any circumstances accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of any advertisement or message published on the cardiff.guru website.
The pages contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may, at times, be out of date. We accept neither responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date nor liability for any failure to do so.
cardiff.guru has partnerships with other third party websites that we share information with for the purpose of giving users a better chance to sell their items. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. Any information that is passed from cardiff.guru to its partners is done so in the strictest confidence. By submitting an advert online the user is agreeing that their personal information may be shared with cardiff.guru partners.
By submitting an advert online, the user is requesting that their advert appears on the cardiff.guru website. This means that the advert, including personal details such as telephone number, email address and company details (where applicable), can potentially be viewed by all persons with Internet access. The user consents to the publication of their data in this way. The user can cancel the advert for any reason at any time by logging into their account.
Once an advert has been submitted cardiff.guru will endeavour to put the advert live as soon as possible, but we reserve the right to refuse or delete adverts we believe are inappropriate. cardiff.guru is not able to verify the truthfulness of any statements made by the user in the advert copy. Accordingly, the user shall be responsible for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by cardiff.guru that are caused by an untrue statement deliberately made or provided by the user.
All users are advised to check advert details carefully before entering into any agreements of any kind. If in doubt, please seek legal advice.
cardiff.guru shall not be liable for any damages, including without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, howsoever arising out of use of this website or in respect of any of the users’ actions or omissions taken in reliance on any of the advice or information contained on this website.
The copyright in all adverts shall be owned by cardiff.guru and by submitting an advert the user hereby assigns all such copyright to cardiff.guru.
cardiff.guru Will not refund any money paid for an advert that is requested to be taken off thesite before the adverts agreed end period. The money covers our work for checking and loading the advert.
All cardiff.guru trade marks, names, and logos are the proprietary marks of cardiff.guru or its associated companies. All website designs, graphic designs, style templates, icons, HTML codes and all other elements relating to the design, function or operation of cardiff.guru are the property of cardiff.guru and may not be used in any manner without the express written permission of cardiff.guru. Marks identifying third parties are owned or licensed by those third parties or their associated companies. Nothing in these terms and conditions in any way confers on the user any licence or right under any trade marks, names or logos of cardiff.guru or any third party. All goodwill arising in connection with the name cardiff.guru and the logos for cardiff.guru shall belong to cardiff.guru.
cardiff.guru may at any time vary the technical specifications of its website (or any part of it) for any reason.
cardiff.guru may at any time remove any or all of the materials from users’ adverts which in cardiff.guru’ opinion are unlawful or have been placed in breach of this agreement.
The user shall report to cardiff.guru any suspected errors with the advertisement as soon as they come to the user’s attention.
cardiff.guru reserves the right to refuse to publish any advertisement without ascertaining any reason, and to classify, edit and delete at its sole discretion. The placing of any advert is an acceptance of these conditions.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to cardiff.guru and any consequences that may result from your post.
We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user’s usage of the site either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user’s registration.